Dr. Bernard Nainggolan, SH., MHis a Doctor of Law from the University of Padjadjaran (UNPAD), Bandung in areas of research for intellectual property law.
Master Degree from University of Indonesia and Jayabaya University Jakarta in areas of research for Bankruptcy, and a Bachelor of Law from the University of North Sumatra Medan in areas of research for Treaties Law.
Dr. Bernard Nainggolan, SH., MH is currently a lecturer at University Kristian Indonesia (UKI) Jakarta, for courses :
- Comparison of Civil Law
- Public International Law
- Private International Law
- Economic Law
- Civil Procedure
- Legal Insurance
- Banking Law
- Negotiating Proficiency
- Corporate Law
Other of teaching experience:
- A lecturer at Faculty of Law Padjadjaran University Bandung in the course of Copyright
- A guest lecturer at the Faculty of Law USU Medan in a general lecture: New Paradigm of the Indonesian Legal Developments
- A lecturer at Faculty of Economics Universitas Kristen Indonesia Jakarta in the course of Civil Law of Commerce
- A Law lecturer in Association Management of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR A lecturer)throughout Indonesia
- Consultant Intellectual Property Rights listed in the decree of Director General of Intellectual Property of the Ministry of Law and Human Rights since 2010
- Receivers and Administrators in Bankruptcy in the decree of the Director General of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights since 2008
- Chief of PERADI (Persatuan Advokat Indonesia), Bekasi 2007
- Chief of IKAPI (Ikatan Kurator dan Pengurus Indonesia) since 2007 until now;
- Advocate by the Minister of Law and Human Rights and Managing Partner at Bernard Nainggolan & Partners since 1989
Services of Christian Organizations:
- Chairman of Yayasan Komunikasi Indonesia (YKI) since 2012, by mission of encouraging Christian service at politics areas.
- Secretary of Yayasan Forum Adil Sejahtera (YFAS) since 1992, by mission of strengthening the community of farmers and laborer throughout Indonesia.
- Secretary of DPP Gerakan Angkatan Muda Kristen Indonesia (GAMKI), in 1990.
- Chairman of Commissariat Gerakan Mahasiswa Kristen Indonesia (GMKI)Medan USU Faculty of Law in 1985